Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Do You Matter? How great design will make people love your company

Article link: Do You Matter? How great design will make people love your company.

The article reviews a book with the same name. The book is about how designers working in companies are helping those businesses create identities for themselves.

First of all, I love the cover of the book. Orange is very much a "look at me!" color, and the first thing you see after the color of the outside, is the title: Do You Matter? Both things really draw you in to the book. After reading the article, it really made me want to get the book, if not because that sounds like something I'd be interested in reading about, then because it might help me in the future if that's the way my career takes me. Plus, having a strong emphasis in Apple never hurt me before.

No comments: